Pro Hair Ultra-Safe Adhesive Remover 4oz $22.99
- Calculated at Checkout
Pro Hair 4oz UltraSafe Adhesive Remover
IF YOU FIND THIS PRODUCT FOR LESS MONEY THEN IT WILL BE FROM A NON APPROVED RESELLER AND THE PRODUCT IS FAKE/COUNTERFEIT MADE IN CHINA. PRO HAIR LABS HAS SET A MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE FOR ALL THEIR APPROVED RESELLERS THAT WE ALL MUST FOLLOW. IF WE DO NOT THEN PRO HAIR LABS WILL NOT SELL TO US.
Professional Hair Labs Ultra-Safe is a one of a kind formulation designed to protect and soothe the scalp while removing the bonding adhesive. Ultra-Safe is an all natural, bio-degradable adhesive remover for use on the scalp only. Unlike all citrus and alcohol removers on the market today, Ultra-Safe is designed not to affect the PH balance of the scalp. One of the most common problems affecting poor bonding is due to the triggering of the scalps sebaceous glands while cleaning and prepping. This causes excess oils to penetrate your newly applied adhesive and not have a chance to fully cure. Use Ultra-Safe once and you are guaranteed to see the difference!
• Organic Bio-Degradable Adhesive Remover for the scalp
• Designed to retain PH Level of the Scalp
• Does not interfere with the heads sebaceous glands
• Extremely gentle and effective on the skin
• Sold in 4oz, (16oz and Gallon upon request)
Only to be used for cleaning scalps.
- On lace systems, spray Ultra Safe directly down through the hair system. Wait 2-3 minutes. Pull hair system gently from the scalp, continuing to spray Ultra Safe between the hair system and the scalp until the hair system is completely removed. Wipe Ultra Safe and residue from the scalp with paper towel.
- Continue spraying Ultra Safe and wiping with a paper towel until all adhesive has been removed from the scalp.
- With a skin (poly) system, you are not able to spray the Ultra Safe through the top of the hair system. Instead, starting at the front hairline, gently pull back slightly and spray Ultra-Safe underneath the hair system and gradually apply reverse pressure by pulling back the skin on the hair unit until it eventually lifts.